Polyurethane Solvent Based Lamination Adhesives
We manufacture Bi-component Polyurethane Lamination Adhesives under the brand name “CHEMIFLEX”.
Solvent Based Lamination Adhesive Chemline Manufactures:
- Grade CPU 80 / HD 75 N
- Grade CPU 80 L9 / HD 75 N
- Grade CPU 601 / HD 401
- Grade CPU-75 (CPU-95N/CPU-55H)
- 1. Medium to High Performance Adhesives for Lamination of Substrates like PET, MET PET, BOPP Films, Al Foil and Paper Substrates. Used in Ratio of 100:40 Parts.
- 2. High Performance Adhesives for Lamination of Substrates like PET, MET PET, BOPP, CPP, LDPE, PE, PS Films, Al Foil and Paper Substrates. Mixing Ratio of 1:1 Parts.
ADVANTAGES / UNIQUE SELLING PREPOSITIONS:
- 1) It is a TDI free Medium to High Performance Adhesive & suitable for High Speed Lamination.
- 2) Excellent adhesion to different types of film.
- 3) No residual odor.
- 4) Good heat sealing and resistance properties.
- 5) Low coating weights.
- 6) Gives good bond strength with speckling free results
Solvent Based Dry Lamination machine
In the upper part, machines have drying chamber equipped with heating system and blowers. The adhesive coating on substrate / film dries because of the hot air present in the drying chamber.
Solvent Based / Dry Lamination machine coating system
In Solvent based / Dry lamination process the adhesive & hardener are mixed with a solvent. This solution is applied to one of the films, then solvent gets evaporated in to drying oven. The adhesive coated film web is laminated to the other film web under strong pressure and using heated rollers. Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy4BxrdxB0g