Polyurethane Solvent Free Lamination Adhesives
We manufacture Mono and Bi-component Polyurethane Lamination Adhesives under the brand name “CHEMIFLEX”.
Solvent Free Lamination Adhesive Chemline Manufactures:
- Mono-Component Grade CPU 100
- Bi-Component Grade CPU 100 BC (NCO & OH)
- 1. Solvent Free Two Component PU Adhesive System, used in the Ratio of 100:60 Parts on High Speed Machines like Nordmechanica for Film to Film / Al Foil Lamination & for making laminates of films like Al Foil, PET, BOPP, LDPE, CPP, MET BOPP, MET PET, MET CPP etc.
- 2. Solvent Free Single Component PU Adhesive System for Lamination of Paper To Al Foil / Various Films like PET, MET PET, CPP etc.
ADVANTAGES / UNIQUE SELLING PREPOSITIONS:
- 1) TDI free Medium to High Performance Adhesive & suitable for High Speed Lamination.
- 2) Suitable for low temperature applications 40-50 OC.
- 3) Excellent adhesion to different types of film.
- 4) No residual odor.
- 5) Best suited for Food Packaging.
- 6) Good heat sealing and resistance properties.
- 7) Low coating weights.
- 8) Gives good bond strength with speckling free results
Solvent Free Lamination machine
In the upper part, machine do not have any drying system. The adhesive coating on substrate/film dries because of atmospheric air.
Mixer for Bi-Component Adhesive
In the mixer two separate tanks are present, one for NCO component and other for OH component, having facility to control the temperature (35 – 50OC) of tanks. From both tanks through separate hose pipes (having temperature 40 – 50OC), adhesive and hardener goes to the dispensing pump where after mixing adhesive is dispensed (temperature at coating roller 40 – 50OC) on the roller. Coating of 1.0 to 3.0 GSM can be done depending upon the film / Aluminium foil combination and end use.
Gluer for Mono-Component Adhesive
The Gluer raises drum’s temperature to desired level (90 to 100 OC). After melting the adhesive is pumped through hose pipe (having temperature 95 – 100 OC) and dispense the adhesive on the roller (temperature of NIP roller approx. 95OC) for application. Coating of 2.0 to 6.0 GSM can be done depending upon the film / aluminium foil combination and end use.
Solvent Free Lamination machine coating system
Solvent free adhesive coating laminator is a special coating system with heating device. Solvent free coating system usually uses four or five rollers structure.
Video of solvent free lamination machine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mvFOyh9Ol4
Dispensing system video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcbwu_J3rws