CHEMLINE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
Apart from being in the forefront of developing Innovative Technologies, CHEMLINE is supporting the social causes to transform the lives of the poor and needy. To achieve this end, CHEMLINE has established “CHEMLINE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION” for regular and sustainable support. The major activities under the FOUNDATION are:

(a) Providing sponsorships to hundred of school-going children by way of books and tuition fees.

(b) Honouring / encouraging bright students by way of suitable awards, based on their performance in the schools.

(c) Improving sanitation by constructing toilets in villages near the factory of CHEMLINE.

(d) Supporting community dispensary by providing free medicines / water-cooler and other facilities.

As CHEMLINE grows, these activities will continue to be promoted to cover more areas, to make substantial difference in the lives of under-privileged of the society.

SOME QUOTATION ON CHARITY

-> The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have too much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.
Franklin D. Roosevelt (Ex-President USA)

-> The charity that is a trifle to us can be precious to others.
Homer

-> Successful people have a social responsibility to make the world a better place and not just take from it.
Carrie Underwood

-> The test of a civilization is in the way that it cares for its helpless members.
Pearl S. Buck (Noble Laureate)

-> If you are in luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.
Warren Buffett (One of the richest man on earth)

-> The highest use of capital is not to make money but to make money to do more for the betterment of life.
Henry Ford

-> There is no cause half so sacred as the cause of the people. There is no idea so uplifting as the idea of the service of humanity.
Woodrow Wilson (Ex-President USA)